Why I Chose to Use Medication as Part of My Treatment Plan?
Follow These Important Rules When Using Medication for Treatment for Chronic Pain
- Don't doctor hop looking for medication. Your doctor will catch you. If your are caught, your doctor will more than likely terminate your care.
- Do follow the directions listed on the prescription bottle.
- Do take your medicine daily.
- Do tell your doctor if there are any changes in how your medication is working.
- Don't share your prescriptions with others.
- Do be prepared for your doctor to drug test you. This helps your doctor determine if your being honest with him about seeing other doctors or taking drugs that you don't tell your doctor about.
- Do fill your prescription at the same pharmacy, if possible, this will help limit drug interactions.